Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Free Apps

I heard about these last yr and noticed that they're FREE again this month for autism awareness. Go to iTunes and download the ABA flashcard apps at kindergarten.com. There are 24 apps and they are all great! My little man has been using them a lot in the last 2 weeks (also in HBOT, but I'll discuss that in a forthcoming post). We've seen so much progress in the last 2 weeks that it's unreal. Each day this week he has said bird, elephant & shark and attempted turtle, giraffe, meerkat, polar bear, and many more. He seems so comfortable after using these apps on the iPad, that he is attempting things around the house too. Tonight he chased my hubby and actually said, "I get you". That is HUGE! I know some people aren't into ABA therapy but my hubby and I are willing to try anything that can possibly help our twinkies. These aren't just for ASD kids either, they are fabulous flashcards for any toddler. A bonus is the classical music that plays after every fourth card. Try them out this month because you have nothing to lose....they are FREE! ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment